The process for proposing a session is straightforward:
- Read ProductCamp FORMAT. This page contains all the background information required to help you describe a compelling session
- If you present slides it is not mandated to use the ProductCamp template, but if you do, it will keep our sponsors smiling!
- Complete all questions on the Session Submission form – remember participants will be basing their vote on what you tell them
- Your proposal will be reviewed and, assuming your proposal meets the guidelines set out in these pages, your proposal will be assigned a session number and posted on the Proposed sessions page
- Your proposals will be promoted via the OPMA channels
- Voting of sessions will take the morning of the event…good luck!